EAST ANGLIAN CROQUET FEDERATION
26th Annual General Meeting
April 2013 at 2pm
|The Annual General
Meeting of the E.A.C.F. was held on Saturday 20th April 2013 at
Hyndman Centre, Hospital Road, Bury St. Edmunds commencing at
AGM by year:
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the previous meeting and points arising.
- Annual reports from the Officers:
3.1: Chairman: George Collin.
3.2: Treasurer: Arthur Reed. (Accounts will
be available prior to the meeting).
3.3: Secretary: Terrey Sparks.
3.4: Coaching/Dev. & Equipment: Jonathan
3.5: Golf Croquet: Chris Howell.
3.6: Indoors: Terrey Sparks.
3.7: C.A. Rep: Terrey Sparks.
Webmaster: Simon Hathrell.
- Election of Officers and Committee members for the 2013 year.
Secretary and Golf Croquet Organiser will not be seeking re-election.
4.2: The C.A. Rep's term of office is
for 3 years and not required to stand.
4.3: All Nominations for Office must be in the Secretary's hands by
13th April 2013.
- Election of the Auditor.
- To review the 2013 programme of events/tournaments/leagues.
- Club Handicappers (Best Practice – Paper Attached).
- C.A: Future financing and likely implications for
the Federations and Clubs.
- Any other business.
- To confirm date and venue of next meeting.
Terrey Sparks (Secretary)
6th March 2013
A copy of the AGM minutes suitable for printing can be viewed/downloaded here ( 42 kb).
The EACF Constitution ( tba).